Mithraa nature cure one of the best Asthma Treatment in Chennai. Asthma is an inflammatory disease of the airways to the lungs. It makes breathing difficult and can make some physical activities difficult or even impossible.
Symptoms (Asthma clinic in Chennai)
- Coughing, especially at night, when laughing, or during exercise
- Wheezing, a squealing or whistling sound made when breathing
- Tightness in the chest
- Shortness of breath
Causes(Asthma Treatment in Chennai)
A combination of environmental and genetic factors
An Asthma(Asthma clinic in Chennai) attack can be triggered by exposure to allergens and irritants. These allergens are different for different people.
Allergens That Can Cause An Asthma Attack Are:
- Airborne allergens like pollen, animal dander, mold, dust mites etc…
- Respiratory infections like cold
- Excessive physical activity
- Cold temperatures
- Inhalation of smoke
- Certain medications like aspirin, ibuprofen, Aleve etc…
- Stress and emotional factors
- Certain preservatives added to certain types of foods/beverages like processed potatoes, beer, wine etc…
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- In certain females, menstrual periods can also trigger an Asthma(Asthma Treatment in Chennai) attack.