Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)- Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment in Chennai is an autoimmune disease that can cause joint pain/knee pain and damage throughout your body.
Symptoms(Knee Pain Treatment in Chennai)
- Joint pain
- Joint swelling
- Joint stiffness
- Loss of joint function and deformities
Causes(Arthritis Treatment in Chennai)
Rheumatoid arthritis occurs - Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment in Chennai when your immune system attacks the synovium — the lining of the membranes that surround your joints.The resulting inflammation thickens the synovium, which can eventually destroy the cartilage and bone within the joint.
Gastric problems:(Best Gastric Problem Clinic)
- Acid reflux causes heartburn and pain in the abdomen area. Acid reflux is when the contents of the stomach go back into the esophagus backwards.GERD stands for gastroesophageal reflux disease. GERD can cause chronic pain in the abdomen. It can sometimes lead to other complications like difficulty in swallowing food and other complications.
- Appendicitis causes pain in the abdomen, and it is a condition where the appendix is inflamed. The appendix is found in the colon in the right side of lower abdominal region.
- Constipation is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain. If your bowel movements are irregular and if you pass hard stools with straining to pass stools then constipation may be the cause of pain abdomen.
- Crohn’s disease can cause pain in the abdomen. In this disease, the colon and the small intestine are usually affected because they get inflamed. This is usually associated with altered bowel habitis like loose stools or constipation.
- Diarrhea causes lower abdominal pain and can be caused by an infection, reaction to a medicine, or due to food poisoning.
- Flatulence can cause bloating and pain in the stomach. This pain due to gas is usually mild, but excessive flatulence may be disturbing.
- Gastritis is when the stomach is inflamed and is often accompanied by nausea. Alcohol, smoking, medications like pain killer and spicy food may result in gastritis (Best Gastric Problem Clinic).
- Hyperacidity causes excess acidity and gas, which in turn can cause pain in your abdomen area. Hyperacidity can be caused by medicines, stress, smoking, and eating junk food.
- Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is one of the leading causes of abdominal cramps and pain. Another name for it is an irritable colon. It causes chronic abdominal pain associated with either constipation or increased frequency of stools with features of weight loss (Best Weight Reduction Clinic in Chennai or loss of appetite.
- Peptic ulcer causes abdominal pain, and in this, there are ulcers in the small intestine and the stomach. It is usually caused by bacterial infection called H.Pylori added with stress, smoking, medications like pain killers etc